Monday, July 18, 2011

Dreams of Mutilation?

Within the last 3-4 months or so I have been having frequent dreams of being horribly mutilated. The dreams themselves are vivid in a way that i can feel the pain very clearly. One dream I remember most of clearly was a large I guess you could say robotic beast who had shoved metallic tenticle like appendages up under my rib cage up into my chest cavity and the begun to spin violently almost like in a buzz saw motion, liqiufying every organ in my body and turning me into a sack of mush. The pain in the dream is unimaginable as for some reason i could not die and end the torment. I woke in cold sweat, shaking and immediately was sitting upright. I was wondering how bad or unhealthy may be the better word it is to have dreams like this quite often? I have othe dreams I could tell you if needed aswell as a person my subconcious has fabricated and haunted many of said dreams. Any answers as to the health effects or any meanings as to what dreams such as this could be would deffinately be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment