Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Should I Just Give Up On HIm?

Well, I've liked this boy since the beginning of the school year & finally got my chance on March 14th. On April 6th ( I remember because it was 2 days before we went to Gettysburg) he broke up with me for the girl he knew I hated. This other girl ( Lets call her " Mia") told me while on the phone with me & her boyfriend at the time Tiler that lets call him "John' ( The boy) Said he still likes me while walking home from school with her. Well, While I was in band & my best friend Tiler & Him were in L.A. & tiler blurted out I liked him. Well, John ended up saying maybe. But tiler is the pushy type like a big brother and threatens him allot especially when it comes to his bestfriend :) So anyway, He said "we'll see how it goes" . I was so happy! Well, 5 days later (June 6th) I remember that horrible day like it was yesterday. I wasn't allowed to go on a trip because I didn't wanna go so I "forgot " the permission slip. Well, John and Mia decided to go & Mia said she would ask John what he REALLY thought about me. Surprisingly, The beginning of my day went rather well. My best friend "Sarah" and Tiler ( His real name) hung out together all day & ended up just chilling and talking. Well when we came back we were going to get ready to leave, And for some reason John wouldn't talk to me.. I thought he said something to Mia about not liking me. Well, Me & Tiler are basically neighbors so I invited him over for a little. But right when I got home, I knew something was wrong. Mia would ALWAYS get on oovoo the second she got home to tell me what happened in school that day. & When I told Tiler his heart dropped. It's like we knew something was wrong...About an hour after he came over (5:00 about) He called her sister and told her to get Mia to get on Oovoo. Well Mia looked like she had been crying. So we asked what was wrong & she said WHY IS IT OKAY FOR GUYS TO CHEAT BUT ITS NOT FOR GIRLS!! Tiler & I looked at each other and said calmly "we won't hang up on you if you tell us whats wrong". Well at first she said John & My friend Andy told her to say she was single for the day so she did. Well Tiler & I said okay but we didn't buy it. So I thought I took the mic off & Said What happens if she kissed John?!?!? He said that isn't possible, But it was on the back of my mind the whole time we were on oovoo. We decided to play Basketball and ended up calling her back in 10 min. So she told us the truth. She made out with John . We didn't even kiss on the lips when John & I went out! Me & Tiler hung up on her and flipped the ^&*# out! We called her back 20 min. Later and kept asking what happen but she would always pin it on us! So he broke up with her but got back with her in 20 minutes. This girl was supposed to be not only my best friends girlfriend but my best friend... Tiler went home & called me immediately. He told me John wasn't worth crying over & ended up talking from 9PM to 2PM . We just didn't know what we were gonna do tomarrow about John. Tiler sat right next to John & we both had every class with him.. Well John pinned it all on Mia & Mia pinned it on him. Well, This is the boy I think about every night & He acts so sweet & gentle to me. But when Mia & I fought last week she brang it up & Said he only liked me because Tiler told him to or else he'll beat the $#!& outa him. & Mia Isn't the prettiest & smallest girl out there... But neither am I. I have Long brown hair with greenish brown eyes and 5'4 108 lbs. Shes rather large with medium black hair and blackish eyes. ( Hispanic, Black,White. I'm just plain old italiano ;D but anyways, I've called him this summer once & he said he would call back the next day. That was a week ago.. Should I just walk away now? Or give it one more shot?

No comments:

Post a Comment