Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I have 5 children and now pregnant again. The last two are to my boyfriend now ex boyfriend?

im 19 weeks pregnant, he wants me to have an abortion. I really dont want to, i thought of adopting out but i cant do that either. Today i told him i was keeping the baby, and i got hit (he would say slapped) across the back of my head, slapped in the face a few times, kicked and hit in the bag twice. This was done infront of my eldest children 9 and 7. he threatens me that he has money and i will pay for ruining his life. He says that i need to submit to him and he treated me that way because that how they do it in the old testament. My heart is breaking, im struggling with 5 kids but cant abort? and he said if i adopt out he will beet the crap out of me. I cant win. Stupid thing is i know what to do but still he gets to my head? Some advice please.

No comments:

Post a Comment