Monday, July 18, 2011

Why do I only dream of death?

Every single time I have a dream there are mutilated animals and people. The ones where people die its a lot like those final destination movies where everyone is killed on a roller coaster or in a falling elevator. The ones where animals die they're already dead or I see people harming them until they die. The animals are mostly dogs, cats, rabbits, and snakes. I'm never in the dream I kinda just watch. It's a constant thing I think its weird that death is always in my dreams. Ive never had a vision or anything but these dreams bother me. And when I have a normal dream Its always really trippy or I'm just with a family member or a friend but their face is always a blur I never see it. Another dream I have almost as much as the death ones is where I'm running as fast as I can from a dark figure that looks like a man sometimes theres two. I always wake up before he catches me though. Ive been having these dreams for as long as I can remember but as I get older they're getting more frequent should I be worried that my unconscious mind is so violent? Are these dreams normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment