Monday, July 18, 2011

Ugh , I dislike my mom .?

where do i start she a pain in the butt every since i've moved to oklahoma we been fighting so much she so Freaking annoying when i do something good she never recognized it , But all the bad stuff i did since 2nd grade she stills brings that up and im 13 well gonna be 14 in july 16 and like i run a tumblr and i have two to show my girly side and the other one to show the girl who is intrest in gory horror stuff she got mad at looking at my tumblr that she was like I DISOWN YOU . she always threaten me to send me off to africa . . w/ my dad and basically I dont have a good relationship with anyone in my family I HATE MY LIFE SO MUCH , like i wanna be adopted by another family cause everyday is a fight about something different and since she works at a psychologist hospital she gets soo much patients my age and she so scared like she scared about weed and she thinks energy drinks etc are bad -__- like OMG i dislikee her !

No comments:

Post a Comment