Thursday, July 21, 2011

Would you forgive your husband if he threatened to hit you?

So I don't feel like explaining the whole fight because who wants to read that? But just a basic fight, I didn't cheat we were just arguing about something small. I asked him to pick up our daughter out of her chair and he was busy and I didn't know .. and he was pissed I didn't ask if he was busy. ANYWAY the fight escalated as they usually do and I said something like Jesus your a pain in the ***. And apparently i did a little chuckle (yeah that wasn't nice but we were fighting and he wasn't saying nice things to me either). Then that set him off he started hitting things around the house and raised his hands up like he was going to push me. Then he said that if I was a guy he would like to hit me.... This is the second time he has threatened to hit me. We have a 7 month old daughter... We have been trying to make it work a long time.. but if it were you could you forgive that?

No comments:

Post a Comment