Thursday, July 21, 2011

My husband is trying to force me to stay married to him. He wants to live with me again after he walked out.?

I have not been happy for a long time. He has been TEXTING me and wanting to reconcile, but I don't love him. He's mad because he does not know where I live now. He carries a fire arm and there is no way that I will go see him alone. I filed for the divorce two months ago, but he keeps filing these motions for counseling and I don't even want to be in the same room with him. He is trying to use me to get a place to stay. He even went so far as to say I illegally got my apartment without him which is not true. He was not approved to live with me. He lied to the courts and said he has no way to contact me and I have TEXT messages from him and emails where he threatened to hurt himself if I left him. He denied these allegations but I have the proof he sent this stuff. Can he keep dragging this out and can he use my information to file taxes even though we no longer live together? He also had the nerve to tell the court that I should pay him alimony. We have no children and no property. He has turned what should have been a simple dissolution of marriage into a 500 page nightmare. He feels that if he buries me in all these motions I will give up. I am a fighter and when I know I am right I will fight tooth and nail to prove it. Some of my family won't deal with me because he has done things and dragged them into this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment