Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mother won't allow me to be chemically castrated?

Every day I'm surrounded by my friends with beautiful gfs and sexually oriented thoughts. I suffer from involuntary celibacy...so it's really hard to have to see cuddling and stuff. I want to undergo chemical castration to rid myself of these thoughts...but, I'm only 15, and my mother does not approve of that. I've threatened to have it done physically (she always wanted me to make her a grandmother...that wouldn't happen if I had them cut off) but she considers it "mutilating my body". Personally, I see it as getting rid of 100 percent useless body parts. How can I get her to see how happy castration would make me? And, if I can't...should I just buy a burdizzo and slice them off myself? This is really beginning to tick me...

No comments:

Post a Comment