Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What Is The name of This Book?

The book is about an african-american family husband and wife who do not get along and had cases of domestic violence. The husband cheated on his wife and is tired of his wife nagging him. She threatens to take the kids and he freaks. They drive to a park and begin arguing he grabs her by thethroat and suffocates her to death. Scared he carries her body to the trunk and drives off, looking for a place to bury her. I beilived the name of this book was called 'Over My Dead Body' or 'Over Her Dead Body' but i can't seem to find it anywhere. I heard it about about 3 years ago and haven't seen it since. I think it has both an african-american man and woman on the front cover standing in front of a car and park but I'm not sure. Please if you see anything like it or similar to it let me know. I believe its by an african-american writer as well. Thank-you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment