Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Should I call the Police about this incident?

Lately our neighbors, we almost never see them, have been yelling and arguing with each other late at night such as now. The past few nights I couldn't make out what they were saying. But tonight I heard them yelling about another guy, and the man yelling was saying how he got a text saying the woman he was arguing with "Got her a** beat." I was able to record part of the argument on my phone just in case. I think we should call but I don't know because they seem threatening and I don't know if they would harm me and my family. We barely see them enter or leave the house. We live in a pretty good neighborhood but I don't know what to do. My parents have heard them argue also so it's not just me. Can someone please help??

No comments:

Post a Comment