Thursday, July 21, 2011

My parents are blowing up at me over something I did not do?

I got accepted into this college with a high school program deal, so I'm off to college two years early. However, the classes, as we all know, don't come cheap on there own. So, they gave us some paperwork that will allow us to bypass paying so longs as I remain in the high school portion as well. Well, that paperwork went missing. My mother has a stack of garbage, paperwork, and some candy rappers filling up every drawer in about 5 desks. I was not trusted with the paperwork, since things always go missing (yet they seem to end up in her stack of garbage, yet it is still somehow my fault). I also can't drive to have delivered it, so they said they would. Yet, since they see me as being a Devil's spawn because I'm a member of the gothic subculture, and thus, I am wrong, they are God. Since it is missing, that means it MUST have been me, and, regardless of everything in my room being as neat as is physically possible, there are no if, ands, or buts about it. Now, they are threatening everything of mine, even to the point of disowning me. What can I do to fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment