Sunday, July 17, 2011

My girlfriend might be pregnant, Help!?

Hi I’m 16 years old, My girlfriend is 17, and we think that she might be pregnant. We do not know what to do if she is because she is absolutely opposed to getting an abortion and absolutely refuses, but if she doesn't, both my parents and her parents are going to kill us. They might kill us anyway because I heard that you need a parents signature to have an abortion. If she has the baby she agreed to a closed adoption but the medical expenses of everything would still drain us financially. although I know she would have a hard time giving the baby up because she has PCOS and is scared that she will never have another chance at having a kid. We are not sure if she is pregnant yet or not even though she shows some signs and if she is it would completely ruin our lives. I do not know what to do and some opinions might help. Note: she can not take birth control for she has before and has made her suicidal, and she absolutely refuses to use condoms. Also, i currently reside in NC she lives in PA. plus her parents are religious nut jobs who scare me to death, nd my mother grew up in Greenpoint NY and wont take anything from anybody and threatened to chop my balls off if i ever got a girl pregnant before I’m 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment