Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do competitive relatives really annoy anyone as much as me?

My older sister has this really pathetic habbit. It's like this fear to beat me anytime i tell her something to do with our creativity. She'll start hiding information from me, even though i always find incredible information. She'll start trying to top me yet go around telling everyone how over competitive i am. Recently it's been with blogs. She told me a trick to do with a blog and i told her a way i figured out how to make money. She suddenly started going on about how many views she has, and everytime i tell her info she doesn't know which she feels threatened by, she starts lying through her teeth saying she already knows it. I could do what she's doing hiding and hoarding information, and covering my computer screen, but i choose not to. I'm not scared like she is. How do i just stop getting wound up by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment