Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ever since i was little i have had many experience with paranormal activity i need answers to why this happens?

I have had many things happen to me ever since i was a little girl. I know things have happened before the incident when my cousin died but i hapened to experience more after she died. before she died i remember being in my room trying to sleep facing the wall and i could feel the warm energy of a hand about to touch my cheek. Ince my cousin died one time i had called my mother to my room she said that i was looking at my door where i had a lay hanging in my room i didnt have windows but it was flowing back and forth i told her that it was because my cousin was here. after that i had multiple dreams of her where she would show me her new house and when i went to go visit my aunt it was the same exact house she showed me in my dream. The last dream i had of her she was in a picture and she waved bye to be when i told ymy aunt she showed me a picture of my cousin and it was the same one in my dream. i have also had dreams about other dead relatives. after about 15 years we moved to another state. one time my friend and i were in my house and my parents had left while we were sitting in my room we could hear my mom callling my name when i call for her back she didnt answer and right after that her and my dad walked in the door not knwing what was going on. arount the aniversery my cosin died i was talking on the phone and i saw a shaddow of a girl and i could tell you exactly what she looked liked when i told my parents what i saw they mentioned that it was the aniversery of her death and i broke into tears. i have never seen a full figure but i see shaddows sometimes they are black and sometimes they are white. i have never felt threatened or anything i dont know if its just that i have gotten used to it or what but nothing has every made me fear for my life. i dont know why this happens to me or what but its been a while since anything big has happened other than seeing shaddows. what does any of this mean? why is this happening to me and why dont i feel threatened to all that scared?

No comments:

Post a Comment