Friday, July 15, 2011

Dog rescue? Public domain?

So I posted this review of this local business online. The next day the owner calls me, threatening me. Calling me names, telling me "You finished this and I'm going to end it". When i told her to get lost after she told me to take down the review. This woman is whack. She owners a dog rescue, but she's not in it for the animals. Charging 400 dollars for a mutt. And then later she got the review removed. Somehow. I tried emailing the review company but nothing came about. When I posted there was 16 negative reviews and now there is nine. Later I found out that according to public domain, just a month ago she was charged with six counts of failure to keep a sanitary and humane kennel. If I posted that on a new review, is that at all slanderous? It's from court dockets, that have the charges. I want to stay within the law, while still not letting her win. Is it illegal to use court dockets against anyone like this? Any input?

No comments:

Post a Comment